Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Woohoo!

Nothing ever goes quite according to plan, right? But it's all good!

Thanks to Professor Richard Bower and his videogame narrative class at CCC, my experience at Dr. Richard Marcoux's Enitiative Global Game Jam, and my own curiosity, a number of videogame-related projects have been set into motion. Some of these projects have been scrapped, others are still in the development stage, and still more are just beginning. It's fun! My friend and classmate Matt and I started a videogame design club called D3 Interactive at Cayuga Community College and met up with some amazing, talented individuals (Jason, Paul, the other Jason, Chelsea, Adam, Josh, Corin, and others [<3]). Through D3 Interactive I have met graphics artists, musicians, writers, designers, coordinators, bloggers, and most importantly (to me), friends.

I'll still update this blog occasionally, but I'm pretty busy these days! Don't forget to enjoy the weather, everyone! It's therapeutic!

P.S. I find this song and this video absolutely mindblowing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iFizEkfEAQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment